Sunday, August 14, 2011

From Naked to Daphne...

Today I am doing something I rarely do, I am taking pictures with no makeup!  I wanted to show my face  before I actually added makeup to show my many imperfections and quirks not that my face looks perfect with makeup on either!

Scary, I know this  is my face without makeup! Ahhh!

And another picture of my naked face! Wow!



Today I decided to show people a natural look that I like to wear frequently.  I used MAC's Strobe Cream as a base, I used  Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisterizer in Nude, Bobbi Brown's Peach Correcter, and Chanel's conealer to start.  Then I used NARS Laguna Bronzer all over my face (my body is much tanner than my face like most).  Then to contour I used Chocolate Soleil Bronzer from Too Faced and to Highlight I used MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW20 and By Candelight SkinFinish.  For blush I used MAC's Mocha but if you are keeping your look very neutral you can really use any blush you want.  On my eyes I used a MAC pigment called Naked and on top of it I used Naked Lunch (MAC), then in my crease I used Urban Decay's Naked.  Then I used L'oreal's Voluminous Waterproof mascara in Carbon Black.  On my lips I chose to use MAC's Mimmy lipgloss from their Christmas Collection...I know it seems like a lot but it truly does not take long to do at all...It also helps to lay out your make up the night before...



To turn my "Naked" look to something more dramatic I took NARS eyeshadow called Daphne and added it to the corner crease.  I also added some black eyeliner and a peachy nude lipstick. And that is how I went from Naked to Daphne....

No comments:

Post a Comment